Sunday 1 April 2018

Lilla Lotta's Garden Flowers

 
 
Everything kind of changed.
The colours I am surrounding myself with are much happier
and brighter now.
 
 
I have this deep need to have lots of colour around me.
Nothing feels the same anymore.
 
 
My life has been on hold for 5 years.
Where I was just floating, not being here nor there.
Where my entire life was not happening.
 
 
Circumstances were just so difficult.
And just remained treading water in the same spot.
Just surviving.
 
 
Maybe that is why I want to surround myself with flowers and happy
colours.
 
It is time for me to continue living.
Doing the things I love.
Growing away from where I was stuck.
 
Thank you to all the dear people who stayed near me
and cared for me.
 
It means more than any words can ever express.
 
You are a Star
xxx
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!