Saturday 24 March 2018

Candy Cushion

 
How many teeny little granny squares can one person make?
(laughs) Well, I did quite a lot of them!
 
 
 


 
 
I wanted to make a small cushion.
You know how it goes.
You start crocheting without a plan, and for some odd reason
the plan keeps changing, and you just keep adding and adding....
 
Thank goodness for chocolate cookies
to keep the engines going....

 
 
My little cushion did not want to be small, it did not want to be
medium, it wanted to be L A R G E
 
 
.... in the end I decided that just over 350 granny squares was quite enough!
 
And this happy big cushion now sits on my sofa and the kidlets fight for
a snuggle with it.
 
Mission accomplished!
 
Not being able to use my right hand for about a week was
so worth it!
 
xxx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely cushion, glad to see you are posting on your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is lovely to write my blog again!
      I have so much to catch up with <3

      Delete
  2. Your candy cushion is perfection. Love this fun collection of colors. You must have oodles of gorgeous yarn colors !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!
      It is nice to be blogging again!

      Delete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!