Monday 4 July 2016

Oh Honey




 
Another day to crochet. To sit and float off to never-land.
Having sweetness on my mind.
 
My little girl made the cutest honey pot in school, and I just love using this sweet happy pot.
I had to get myself some black and yellow yarn to make a mini-rug for underneath it
 
I have another stack of granny squares on the table, and want to make a new banner.
Not sure how I will do it yet, but I am sure a little bit of coffee might kick start my brain.
 
I am not sure how many people are still blogging in blog-land?
I have missed it so much.
 
Feels lovely to be back in my own little space xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little pot your little one made for you.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with bees and honey is just perfect ! Lovely crochet work.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose!
      I do agree, bees and honey are just wonderful ♥

      Delete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!