Sunday 28 February 2010

Kindness


I was so pleased receiving such a lovely package in the mail today, filled with kindness, from a wonderful lady who had purchased a selection of my cotton tapes at my Etsy Shop.

Her name is Ann, and she wanted to show me how she had been using some of the cotton tapes. In the package I found three beautifully made Coffee Break Kits, filled with delicious coffee and tea (and sugar and coffee mate and straws for stirring!) Each having a wee pocket on the inside. 

I feel utterly spoiled, and simply adore to find such joys in my mail box! 

Thank you so much, Ann!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many ways to use your lovely tapes, Anna. I'm so glad to see this one---what a wonderful idea, and such a sweet friend to share it~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!