Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Good to be Home!

 
 
 
Goodmorning!
 
Another beautiful day, stretching in front of me!
 
I have been wondering about social media and getting re-connected around the world wide web.
It has been such a long time since I have regularly done anything online, but want to pick up where I left off and do what I love best. Fiddling and tinkering and making and creating.
 
The best place to be is my old trusted blog, I think.
It will be so good to sit and write again, in a space that I started so many years ago.
 
So if you like, come visit me here where I will ponder and wonder, share and rant, and tell you all about my loves and my likes. ((and perhaps also what I don't like much at all))
I will change and rebuild my blog in the coming couple of weeks, for a fresh and updated beginning.
I have been so busy though, but watch this space!
 
It is good to be back home!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are back. Love your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb, it is lovely to be back again <3

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have missed it so much too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna, so nice to see you back here. If you remember this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/26491730@N07/2803028794/in/dateposted/ I still have the princess birdie and the open house next to my computer :) I can't believe it's been 9 years...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is just so lovely. Yes! I do remember it really well!
      Added you to my reading list <3
      If you have an instagram or FB please let me know, and I will add you! It is really nice to be back!

      Delete
    2. I'm mainly on instagram now (@tusenskoena)

      Delete
  4. Anna it's Jackie from Oklahoma and I just wanted to know if you moved to the US.? I have lost touch with you the last several years.......hope so! Would you email me at jpeter@cox.net if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie,
      Yes, I have moved to the US!
      It is so sad we lost contact for so long. I will email you <3 So nice to see you are still here!

      Delete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!