Friday, 14 July 2017

Crochet Roll

Nothing like unrolling a happy cheerful crochet table runner to
cheer up a room to no end.


I made this table runner with fine 100% cotton, and it was a bit fiddly
to begin with. Cotton is not the easiest to work with, but my-oh-my
it does have the loveliest feel and weight to it.




It is definitely cheering up the room.
This can be used as a bed-runner, too.
Not sure if that is even the correct term for it.
 
Up and onwards.
I have a folders full of unfinished projects,
and this crochet malarkey is taking up too much of my time.
 


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet pattern, and it sure is a cheerful piece. Makes me wish I did crochet work.
    Hmmmm, I wonder if my sister might make this for me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!