Thursday, 14 January 2016

Winter

I think Winter has finally decided to arrive around ours.
There is a definite cold air that turns my cheeks instantly in need of a scarf.

We all seem to suffer more deeply as we climb out of our warm beds each morning. And dragging our blankets with us down the stairs. Not wanting the 'nice and warm' to end. Today feels like a perfect crochet afternoon. I wonder if I have enough lemon tea?

I don't have anything in mind to crochet, but I might just make it up along the way.

Thank you Mr. Winter for finally being all white and cold x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I visited your shop. So nice to see all your ribbons back again. So it says you are now in New York! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog! Life has indeed been very crazy and very busy! It is so nice to be back again x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!