Thursday, 21 January 2016

Making a surprise gift for my readers ♥



This Windy Wednesday I felt a rush of colours was needed to fill up my afternoon.
I thought making a surprise 'gift' for my blog readers would be so nice.
 

After a bit of pondering and thinking I think I cracked a nice little idea.

 
My day became even brighter when my middle child Kayla came rushing in from the cold this afternoon, dumped her school bag, and went straight into the kitchen to make brownies.
*see me grin*
 
 
Messy colours. Stained fingers and almost done.


Brownies, earl grey tea, a selection of happy colours.
All in all a very lovely day ♥
 
I will be posting my gift to my readers soon!
I think another plate of cookies or brownies are needed.
 
I will be back 
xxx


13 comments:

  1. That sounds like you are doing well Anna . Can you start a SECRET B&B where I can stay and learn how to servive WINTER without being noticed . I mean a kind of miniature B&B . Where I could stay as a mini me , traveling to you just in an envelope
    And send home when I am all re-charged and inspired 🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Francis, do pop yourself into an envelope and come on into my secret B&B! There is always coffee or tea! You'd be more than welcome x

      Delete
  2. King Winter did arrive and now we are allowed to cocoon in the house while doing the things we love ... and I can see you enjoyed your time with a cuppa ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth!
      By the looks of it, we must cocoon ourselves for the upcoming snow storm. Brrrrrr......

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a very comfy afternoon! :) J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jolana! It was a lovely little afternoon!

      Delete
  4. That sounds perfect, cold weather, tea and a brownie made by a daughter.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parsnip! It was perfectly lovely!

      Delete
  5. So nice to see you back on line and it's been very exciting to see a new post most days, also great to be able to view the blog again now that it is no longer private. Brownie looks good but I love that Japanese cup. Very nice to have afternoon tea made for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Wishing you a perfectly lovely afternoon, too!

      Delete
  6. I love to sip some tea while I visit your blog...it is almost like I am there...I think I smell brownies :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to see you here Robin!
      My daughter tends to love baking, and we can always enjoy all her efforts xxx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful colours and tea so lovely and Francis definately has the right idea I smile when I see an envelope thinking of the little person going on a great adventure. So lovely to hear ans see you again thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!