Friday, 18 January 2013

I Have Spread My Dreams






I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. 
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
{ w.b.yeats }


I have been asked so often if I sell my original art work, so tada! 
I have a lovely chunky canvas, created with textured copper and black acrylic paint
in my shop for the first time in a long time. I normally do not sell original work, but if you 
would like to own a bit of original one of a kind Lilla Lotta, please click here do visit my shop for
more details. Thanks so much for having a look! 

xxx





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see you blogging again with posts of your beautiful art work.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is my favourite poem by Yeats.......breathtakingly beautiful......

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!