Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Story Book

Finally a large wide Story Book Tape!

The rabbit hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way and dipped suddenly down so suddenly Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well. "Well thought Alice to herself. "After such a fall as this I shall think nothing of tumbling down stairs" How very brave they;ll think me at home! Why, I wouldn't say anything about it, even if I fell of the top of the house! (which was very likely true) Down down down. Would the fall ever come to an end? "I wonder how many miles I've fallen this time" she said aloud. "I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the Earth"


My May Give Away is still open, please leave a comment, if you would like a chance to win a print and a tape here..... 

3 comments:

  1. Since a year I'm searching .....
    I want to be as creative as.....
    Why can others do so well and why is the only thing I seem to do well
    is appreciate what others do / make .
    I'm on a journey ......
    Thank you for being you and for sharing ....not only the beautiful results but also the process .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is another chance to win your May Giveaway! Your handwriting is amazing. Have you taken calligraphy classes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!