Friday, 29 July 2011

Goodness




For ages I have been asked about tapes and trims, and if they would be available in my shop. 
And I have finally added some really lovely natural basic tapes and trims! 
Please do visit my shop if you like! I have lots more goodies and nice stuff coming soon! 

I have a thing for linen, and am frantically looking to find some of the best to add to my shop, and
honestly, those cotton lace edgings... I just want to start adding those to just about everything. Such a sweet and lovely touch. I might have to use lots of my own stock. I can see a wacky patchwork quilt coming.... :)

Do have a fabulous weekend!
x

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet goodness! Your shop is very lovely. Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you start talking about your shop, new additions and making a quilt it sounds like things are staring to get better.
    Have a wonderful weekend....

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh! I love these! I just love lace and linen. My daughter does, too, and it will be a lovely part of her wedding reception in August!!! Pretty, pretty shop, Anna! Hope you are feeling better, too. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a lovely goods!
    Must have some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh........I love the lace.....I want to add it to everything too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!