Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Phew...


Spring is here!
Officially it is the Ants in My Pants Season!
The button has been switched on in my brain, and I can see in the sunlight
that there is endless things I would like to get done. 
Time to make lists and slowly drive myself insane! Hurray for the Sunshine Season!

On my present list I must do;
Order incence. Get candles. Email Ingrid. Order some funky large canvases with the children's photos at photobox. Paint the stairwell chalky blue. Paint the kitchen cream. Paint the kitchen larder. Paint the shelfs cream. Order outside lanterns for the garden. Make new cupcake illustration. Julia socks. Tree decal for the stairwell. Get appointment for hypo doc in Paris perhaps? Apply tree on Mikayla's wall. Luka underwear. Ramona package. Paint Mikayla's room. Hang curtains (make them first). New lamps for toilets, larder and utitily room. New toilet brushes. Paint toilets. Paint landing. Order studio for garden. Kayla carnival clothes. Remove bathroom cabinets (get new). Fix ceilings. Kitchen cabintet remove. Mail Mette. Call mum. Trinity birthday. Stay sane.


I will start with painting the stairwell. Should be interesting trying to balance a ladder on the stairs.

Thank you to every one for leaving me a comment on my Illustrated Tape Give Away!
I will announce the winners on Friday, when I will offer another tape. 

Have a wonderful week yourself x

18 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, you're a funny woman, your list makes me smile, I hope this is a list for All spring (and not one day)
    Love the blue paint! Take it easy, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wat een lange lijst maar met jouw mooie handschrift ziet het er gewoon leuk uit! Mooie kleur verf :-)
    Voor jullie ook een mooie week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna, That colour is beautiful!! Thats such a me colour :)
    I hope you had a nice Easter. Your list of to do's is Big! But maybe if we all actually wrote them down before they quickly left our buzy brains we'd be just as close. I hope your well. Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blue! The part where you list "hang curtains" makes me laugh when you parenthetically note "make them first"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...I'm going to go and lay down after that list! What an inspiration you are. Your written list is beautiful! Good luck with all of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color Blue.
    My VW convertible is that color and I love love love when I drive it. Makes me happy. It is the color of the sky !

    you forgot to add eat and sleep on your list !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes balancing a ladder on the stairs is one of the items for me to contend with this summer, so i share your concerns with that one. Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to ask what is "order studio for garden" are you building a studio in the garden for summer use ? Fun...

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how beautifully you have written your long list. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doe je voorzichtig daar boven op die ladder met zoveel dingen om nog te doen in je hoofd? :-)
    Liefs,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooi handschrift!!! heel veel succes met al die klusjes. Zelf heb ik ook zo'n lijst maar niet zo mooi geschreven en die wordt alleen maar langer!
    groet, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the paint! i wantd to paint my room in turquoise, but I dunno if it will cover my purple paint. but really lovely colour! :)
    and love your calligraphy, I am callgiraphiing sometimes too.. but your handwriting is so.. free! :)

    xxxx
    http://marysza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you just made me smile in a pretty rough week... thanks dear Anna! I have a letter for you on my to do list :-)
    xoxo, M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hihi, don't forget to breath...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have beautiful writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. now that's what I call a list!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooooooooooooo - I'm on a list!!!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!