Monday, 4 April 2011

Introducing Robin and The Sage



Please allow me to introduce you to 
Robin and The Sage 



Please tell us a little about yourself, who you are and what you do?

hello there, i am Delila, living in beautiful village in Finland between hills, woodlands, meadows and the sea. At the moment i am studying gardening, after searching perfect profession about ten years. when i am not studying, wandering in the woodlands, watching Victorian inspired costume dramas or sowing seeds i create woodland inspired jewelries. i also used to create collages and assemblages inspired by nature, but i have been now in world of jewelries for few years. 





How do you express yourself creatively?

Mostly nowdays by creating jewelries. But i do love to make flower arrangements or decorating my little studio. I think later in spring i can be creative when i am planning a garden on a meadown in my parents yard. 




Is your craft/art available online?

yes it is. you can find my jewelries at robinandthesage.etsy.com and see my older collage and assemblages at sepiaartstudio.etsy.com






What is your personal favourite piece you have ever made? And why do you love it so much?

I think maybe some of my collage works like this, since i love the Victorian feel of it
and i think one of my acorn necklaces comes second, i do love acorns and squirrels 


Where do you find your inspiration?

most of all in nature. from my woodland wanderings. by listening the wind in the trees. from the sceneries i see around me. I do love to look Japanese Mori Girl ( fores girl) and interior magazines. When i feel uninspired i look one of my favorite movies like Bright Star, Miss Potter or Le Renard et l'enfant. I love to read fairy tales and books, like 'the Wild Forest', it is truly one of my favorite books with 'the Valley of Secrets'. 





Could you share three artists with us, who you admire greatly? 

I have to choose Beatrix Potter, Brian Froud and Marjolein Bastin. I share few other on my blog robinandthesage.blogspot.com


{thank you so much Delila!}

5 comments:

  1. very nice-now i've found a new blog to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! Thank you so much for opening a new door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely interview....I adore her bracelts!

    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Anna so so much!! i just loved to see this interview in your blog and the photos you chose.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for lovely interview. I love her work and blog. I'm so happy to find all you interesting and creative people on net. Hugs, Tika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!