Friday, 28 May 2010

Waiting

I find myself waiting for paint to dry quite a bit these last few days. 
Sometimes it is the paint on the walls, and then the paint on paper, or the acrylic paint on furniture. There is a lot of waiting going on. A lot of painting going on, come to think of it. And consequently lots of time to ponder and wonder. 


It seems to be a 'family infliction'....



[working on a wee choo choo train 
for a new cotton tape for wee boys]

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
See you on Monday.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of your wee one having a 'thoughtful' moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so cute! and I love the new tape design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choo choo train, gorgeous illustrations:)
    Ohhh to ponder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How incredibly sweet! This takes me back to one of my favorite things about my favorite bear, Winnie the Pooh, when he went to his "thoughtful spot". I love how you ponder, Anna, and how you post your wonderings...with wee photos of wee ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the sweetest photo and I love your train!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I appreciate the well wishes. I'm doing ok. I will have to do a post soon. I am a painting freak myself. Sometimes nothing is safe in my house. Can't wait to see what you've done. Love that you now want to paint your kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think when you paint your mind does wander... The choo choo tape is going to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog, came here via Total Art Soul

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of waiting going on out here, too.....waiting to see all of your fabulous creations, that is!!! and if your choo choo tape is any indication of what you've got going on, it will be well worth the wait....it's fabulous!! happy weekend to you! xox, :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!