Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Music Exchange (closed)


It is not often our home is shrouded in silence. There is sounds all around us all the time. I find myself playing songs to pick me up, to quiet me down and to inspire me. I have several play lists, all vastly different I play on repeat when I paint or draw or sew. 

Which songs inspire you the most? Do you have a favourite play list? Would you like to do a trade? I sent you a cd with a selection of my songs, and you sent me a cd with yours. I would love to hear what moves you. 

If you would like to do a musical trade, do leave me a comment and your email address. It would be such a nice thing to find music in the mail box instead of just bills :) 

Edit; Thank you so much for the comments and emails! I will email you today! Sorry I can't accept any more trades...




7 comments:

  1. Hm, I'd like to have music from you but I fear I can't give some music as I mostly live in silence or sweet calm lalamusic. I am so behind the scene...hmmm....can I trade it for something else? A book? or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a very interesting idea.

    I'm up for a music exchange.

    Jill x
    (email: knitting.needles@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea - I'd love to do it
    I can send you some up to date UK music.....
    Amber
    (amberiow@hotmail.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, Anna! I'd love to trade some music with you.

    rodinator(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your idea...I'd have to work on my side of the bargin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea !
    count me in !
    when I have my ipod on shuffle what pops up can be so strange ... jazz one minute, then samba and finishing up with Japanese anime music.

    cheers, parsnip

    angryparsnip@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!
    well I think I can make a cd with a selection of some of may favourite songs to send you.

    Congratulations for the new image of this site: I like it very much!

    andreia@tricotaria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!