Sunday, 25 April 2010

Sunday

I am not much of a breakfast-er. But this morning's fresh from the bakery choccie brioche's were too hard to resist. Goodness! They were still warm! I wrestled the kids for about 5 minutes, put them in the headlock, and won myself two! 
Some nice frothy decaf coffee. Yes. I could get used to this. [ignoring the fact that I have an intolerance to chocolate, and my husband reminded me to get some sandpaper out, as I will suffer horrid itchy legs in about 30 minutes ] 
T'was worth it!



My sunny girl is waiting outside in the garden, to go to some vide greniers, do some treasure hunting on the market. Then we will go to Crapahut Parc Adventure near Belesta to get some chips for lunch. And then to Lac de Montbel, which is a matter of minutes away from our home, for an ice cream and a stroll around the lake. 

Tomorrow the children will return to school, and I will be swamped with work. 
Can't wait to get going again....

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Sunday!Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful plan for the day! Have fun and thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly know how to relax when you have the chance. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your day sounds like was really perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!