Thursday, 15 April 2010

Busy Fingers



Sipping coffee. Sewing. Pondering. Doing some lettering. Hand stitching. Another coffee. Painting. Hanging out the laundry. Drawing. Taking photographs. Cooking. Writing. Some more sewing. A cup of tea. Writing/reading blogs. Hoovering. Fulfilling orders. Packaging. Cleaning the floors. Check the shop. Wrestling (one or more children) off the computer. Dinner time. Hoover. Put clean clothes away. Pass out. 

It is good to keep busy. 
It keeps me nicely balanced.

10 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading that :0)

    Time for a coffee and a sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a WONDERFUL life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we say here in my neck of the woods, 'You're a busy little vegemite!' Which is a very good thing to be! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like over here minus the sewing-lettering-stiching parts. no time for that here. love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. passing out ... that's for sure !
    you do a lot, really a looooooot.
    I need to come one day & have a loooong break with you, with coffee in hand, and a muffin in the other.
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) I know what you mean. If I sit still with nothing to do for too long I worry, then I worry why I am worrying, then I make up worries to make sure I have something to worry about :-) It is best to keep busy and you certainly have been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a well earned coffee I would say! Great mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to look back at all the beautiful things you created. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauwerdewauerdewauw!! Explosing of amazing creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations are wonderful!!!
    J'adore...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!